Ginseng gives you more energy than coffee and energy drinks – and is exceptionally healthy and nutritious. Why is ginseng a popular ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine? Ginseng, also known as All Asian and Panax ginseng, came to us from East Asia. Its active ingredients are concentrated mainly in the root, which is harvested only after several years (usually after six).
Its stimulating and healing effects are due to the high content of vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, essential oils, polysaccharides, and other substances, such as rare ginsenosides.
What happens to your body if you start taking ginseng regularly?
- You will have more energy and zest for life. It is advisable to take it, especially in the morning (not before bedtime), and avoid combining ginseng with caffeine drinks. Believe that you will not miss the morning coffee. This alarm clock is not addictive, and you can enjoy it for a long time without any worries.
- You will be safe during flu epidemics – ginseng significantly strengthens the immune system and helps alleviate the symptoms of bacterial and viral diseases.
- You will be more “cool” – ginseng will help you cope with increased stress at home or work, neurosis, anxiety, and depression.
- You will concentrate better and forget less – regular use of ginseng improves memory and strengthens concentration. It is suitable for active students and seniors.
- Your level of “bad” cholesterol in your blood will be reduced – ginseng is the ideal prevention of atherosclerosis. Keeps blood vessels clean and healthy.
- You will regenerate faster – if you want to be fit quickly even after strenuous physical activity (sports, alpine hiking, and holidays “on the mortar”…), use this superfood.
- Your digestion will improve – ginseng supports the proper functioning of the intestines and alleviates gastric neurosis.
- You can better manage the allergy season – the ginsenosides contained in this plant suppress histamine and alleviate the symptoms of hay fever, asthma, and skin allergies.
- For example, try 100% natural ginseng capsules, which you can get online without a doctor’s prescription. Talk to your doctor if you are taking ginseng if you have prescribed anticoagulants or are diabetic. Ginseng is not suitable for children or pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Love will be more interesting – it will strengthen your libido and improve your erection and overall physical performance or use Fildena 100 or Fildena 150 to improve your potency. Thanks to better genital blood flow, you will enjoy bedtime fun more, regardless of whether you are a woman or a man. In men, it also improves sperm quality and, thus, male fertility.
Siberian ginseng will support your immunity.
We have already described what benefit of Magical ginseng. Now, we will focus more on Siberian ginseng its beneficial effect on immunity or increase the body’s defenses.
Siberian ginseng, what kind of herb is it?
Let’s say in the introduction what kind of herb it is. It is an herb originating from the distant taiga of eastern Russia. It can also be found in Japan and northeastern China. Chinese traditional medicine has known him for many years. It is a two to a three-meter bush and, as the name implies, is similar to real ginseng. It belongs to the same group of plants. The bush branches are sown with small spines, and each leaf is divided into five leaves. The fruits are black and form their berries.
What makes him special?
Like any herb, Siberian ginseng has several beneficial effects on the human body. Already in the former Soviet Union’s times, Siberian ginseng became famous mainly due to the extraordinary adaptogenic effect of Eleutherococcus root extracts (also known as Siberian ginseng).
The so-called eleutezosides from group B, as well as from groups AM and AE, are responsible for the effect itself. These support the body’s defenses, support memory, learning, and anti-inflammatory and antidepressant effects use vigora 100 or Fildena 120 for erection.
These effects are essential, especially for active athletes and bodybuilders and for ordinary people who are being treated for insidious cancer with chemotherapy and have problems with bone marrow, or for patients being treated for angina or people with poor sleep. Siberian ginseng and the substances in it are stronger than those found in classic ginseng.
Siberian ginseng and immunity
It is not just why we mention immunity in connection with this ginseng. We have already indicated above the beneficial effect of the substances in Siberian ginseng on human immunity. It is proven that if we start using Siberian ginseng, we will support the improvement of our entire immune system’s functioning. Nutritional supplements with Eleutherococcus extracts, which also protect against the flu and colds, also significantly help in this direction.
In addition to improved and more robust immunity, Siberian ginseng has also proven to improve mental or physical performance. And that’s not all. You can read about other beneficial effects of Siberian ginseng.